I love all things lemon.
And I think that lemon is the best dessert for summer time.
But sometimes when it comes to lemon bars, I just don't love the texture.
Well, when I was in Argentina, one of my Chilean companions taught me this amazing recipe.
It is seriously so easy and makes on amazing lemon bar.
They are a bit thinner than what you are probably used to, but they have an amazing taste and texture.
Easiest (And Most Delicious) Lemon Bars Ever
1 c. Butter, softened
1/2 c. Sugar
2 c. flour
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Mix in flour
3. Press into a 9 x 13 pan. The crust will be quite thin. Sometimes I double this to make a
thicker crust and it is delicious. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for.
4. Bake at 350 for 15 - 20 min. or until slightly browned (a bit longer if the recipe is doubled)
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
4 Medium Lemons
Optional: Powdered Sugar
1. Squeeze lemon juice into the condensed milk and stir.
Seriously... that easy!
2. Pour Mixture over crust
3. Bake for an additional 15 min.
4. Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
I made these for an FHE group last night and people who don't usually like lemon bars ate these up. Truly, they are that good! And they are the easiest lemon bars you will ever make.