It has been quite a long time since I've gotten a recipe up on the blog!
This one is definitely a favorite.
Brad's birthday was last week...
The big 25!!
We had a great day celebrating Brad's turning a quarter of a century, complete with his favorite pie!
I love making his favorite treat on a special occasion,
and this pie is perfect for a summer treat, so timing was great!
This recipe is super easy and oh, so delicious! Give it a try and let us know how it turns out for you!
Easy Banana Cream Pie
2 Graham Cracker Crusts
1 (3.4 oz) Box Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 1/3 c. Cold Water
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 pkg. Cool Whip, Thawed and Divided (You won't need it all, but I'm sure you can find a use for it)
2 Large Bananas
Optional: 3 Squares Hershey Chocolate
1. In a large bowl, combine pudding, water, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix with a fork until well
blended. Place in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
2. Fold in 1 1/2 c Cool Whip into the pudding mixture. Return to fridge.
3. Slice one banana into the bottom of each crust to cover. Make sure to reserve the plastic domes.
4. Pour filling over bananas, dividing the mixture between the two crusts. Refrigerate for 10-15 min.
5. While the pies firm up, chop the chocolate into small pieces.
6. Remove pies from fridge and top with desired amount of cool whip (about 1/2 pkg)
and sprinkle with chocolate
7. Return to fridge for at least a few hours.
Like I said before, this pie is easy, pretty fast to put together, and delicious!
What is your favorite summer treat?