December is such a wonderful month! It is also such a busy month! In my efforts to simplify the season, there have been a number of things that I've had to let go. And it has been liberating. That being said, there are a few things that I will never let go of. One of those is Date Night. You all know by now that I am obsessed with date night. So if you're trying to find some good Christmasy Dates, look no further... I have you covered!
1. Snuggle up by the fire and watch a good Christmas movie
2. Go Ice Skating
3. Wrap Christmas Presents... not for each other, of course.
4. Bake and Decorate Sugar Cookies
5. Make a Gingerbread House
6. Build a Snowman
7. Drink Hot Chocolate by the Fire
8. Sing Christmas Carols Together... Go Caroling if You're Up For It
9. Take a Sleigh Ride
10. Write Christmas Cards Together
11. Bake a Favorite Christmas Treat
12. Roast Marshmallows
13. Read a Christmas Classic
14. Decorate the Christmas Tree
15. Make a Christmas Craft
16. Go for a Drive or Walk to Look At Christmas Lights
17. Put up Christmas Decorations
18. Serve in a Soup Kitchen
19. Write Letters To Santa and then talk about your hopes and dreams for the year ahead
20. Attend or Host a Christmas Party for a group date
21. Make or Decorate Stockings for Each Other
22. Do An Advent Calendar Together
23. Listen to Christmas Music
24. Read Luke 2 Together
25. Take Christmas Goodies to your Neighbors
I just love this time of year so much! I hope that even when things are busy and hectic that we can take time to nurture our marriages.
Speaking of that, I am SO excited to share that I started a new Facebook Group focused on Marriage and sharing ideas to make marriage a priority. It's called My Wife Tribe and I am loving the community that is growing in the group! It is so refreshing to have a group of women who are commited to their spouses and can share ideas, ask honest questions, and help each other out with NO husband bashing! I hope you'll come check it out.